AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Survey Chad
Survey Chad
@survey-chad
Free
Joined: September 1, 2016 12:51 pm
Topics: 4 / Replies: 32
Reply
RE: Let's get those survey monuments described

Until there is a standard set in place there is really no argument. If an abbreviation is clear and in the legend, I don't find it hard at all to dec...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's get those survey monuments described

Just to clarify from a page back. I never meant the county was "liable". As a matter of fact, they aren't liable for anything. What I was saying is...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Laser distance meter

I don't trust them or the person using them on our surveys. Rag tape and sketch please.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Like I didn't see this coming....

Good one for a Friday, thanks James :beer:

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's get those survey monuments described

I still haven't mastered the quote on here- But Roger- The problem is, so many times, and I'm sure many here have done the same, and not pointing fing...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Fraud or Graft?

Sounds like a good example of foreseeable Escheat.... maybe that's what they want.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's get those survey monuments described

SFNF- is practically a requirement here to any new County map submittal- when you're showing common or intersecting lines on a controlling line or lin...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Always good for a laugh

:joy: LOL!At least your getting mapped lots which appear easily retracable. Everything I'm getting lately is "we need about 10 corners on our lot fla...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What is this exactly?

RobertMS- Do you mind if I ask what you are trying to do out there? Are you simply trying to gain knowledge about a survey, or does it directly per...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What is this exactly?

Makes me think of a Who song. Who are you, who who, who who, I really want to know!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Question

Being in a Civil and Surveying company, there is none of the animosity some have mentioned. I rely on them for their expertise on civil design, and t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Thoughts on long Foresight, small prisms

Thanks for all the responses. I think Mark may have answered my question above. I was confirming my own findings with a 30 mm over an older spectra f...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Thoughts on long Foresight, small prisms

John Hamilton, post: 449282, member: 640 wrote: Is it autolock (i.e. robotic)?Thanks-Correct- I'm referring to robotic/ autolock

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ivy

I keep a bottle of isopropyl alcohol and new rags in our truck if I get in it... Seems to have helped over the years. I get it through my jeans. I c...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1115
Reply
RE: Surveying Surveying Fees

Lot of rants in this thread, but wasn't the OP just asking for some numbers, not a debate of what other's charge? You can't compare fees from one sta...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring... (The job I didn't get)

This thread made me think of this guy. He shoulda just relied on the "rock".;)[MEDIA=youtube]Zx7ge8YPYE8[/MEDIA]

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How is every one getting field data from the field to the office

If you are talking about getting the csv out of the data collector and sending it to another location (office), yes, I've exported the file to csv, th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Target ID

Lee D, post: 447399, member: 7971 wrote: I found that the S6 didn't work nearly as well with Survey pro as it did with Access; maybe in later versions...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: FS exam practice exam ncees

it's 20 bucks shipped from NCEES, I just bought it. It's cheap. Buy it.

9 years ago
Page 1 / 2