AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner
@steve-gardner
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 3:11 pm
Topics: 59 / Replies: 1200
Reply
RE: Joint Driveway

The first thing to do would be, as others have said, a title search back to the initial creation of the lots looking for language for an easement that...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Additional Services?

I don't do very many ALTA's either and for the most part, I think they waste a lot of effort, time and money measuring and mapping features that no re...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Additional Services?

I agree with JBS that a "boundary gap" would mean there is a third parcel nestled between the ALTA property and the adjoiner which is rarely really th...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Would you sign this?

True, some setback ordinances and their interpretations are subject to the whims of the highly-trained counter jockeys at the planning departments. B...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: A Pre-existing conditions plan??

It would be more clear to call it "existing conditions as of date of survey" or "pre-construction conditions" but I don't see why the word "pre-existi...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA "Less and Except"

Since I don't remember ever seeing the phrase "less and except" in a description except on message boards, I guess I'm safe. Around here, the phrases...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you mean we don't have title to that?

No, I don't think they are out the money either, but I don't see how they can foreclose on the house when the vacant property is what they loaned on. ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you mean we don't have title to that?

So, it's possible everybody thought he was refinancing his house including himself and the lender but somebody just copied the description of the west...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA standards

Angelo - I don't think we really disagree about anything. Certainly an ALTA Survey that contains details that are actually pertinent to the plans a b...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Expert Witness TTT

That happened to me a few months ago. I was all ready to go and actually showed up at the Courthouse to testify but they settled the case out in the ...

15 years ago
Page 2 / 63