AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
stacy-carroll
stacy-carroll
@stacy-carroll
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 8:44 am
Last seen: August 4, 2026 1:41 pm
Topics: 261 / Replies: 734
Reply
RE: Description suggestions

@paul-in-pa Paul, I would love to see an example if you have one available. 

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Description suggestions

@paden-cash That's my intent, just looking for the wording.

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 581
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet Point Import help

JR,?ÿ How are you! Try renaming the file to a .txt. Also, maybe take the . out of the middle of the filename. Stacy

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 814
Reply
RE: Topcon GT distance issue

@dmyhill I actually woke up during the night Friday night and thought of trying that. It actually passed ALTA specs. Didn't expect that at all. I am ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GT distance issue

@paul-in-pa One second per angle point

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GT distance issue

@leegreen Have changed those settings a dozen times. They don't stick

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1894
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 936
Reply
RE: Something new for me today

During the boom of the early-mid 2000s, when we didn't have a spare crew for a rush, I would take my wife as well as our female office manager to the ...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 578
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 475
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 706
Reply
RE: Shared drafting samples

A coworker (and new PLS) has developed his own style that seems to be what our clients want. Send me a PM Tuesday morning and I'll see what I can come...

7 years ago
Page 18 / 50