AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
squirl
squirl
@squirl
Free
Joined: July 29, 2016 12:34 pm
Last seen: September 15, 2026 12:56 pm
Topics: 91 / Replies: 1142
Reply
RE: Civil 3D Cad Conversion

Jose Duran, post: 385184, member: 11714 wrote: Use the EXPORTTOAUTOCAD command.+1

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D Cad Conversion

Monte, post: 384230, member: 11913 wrote: Do you have the save as option under the file drop down menu? If you do, you can choose to do a save as, an...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I need a little help with C3D

Sounds like you got what you needed. Those reports are NOT the easiest things you can do in C3d.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Is Kent's attitude professional?

+1Most of our field work, these days, is RTK either using CORS or VRS stations BUT we always check known control throughout the day AND we check known...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Drawing Trees

Typically we use the same block for all trees and then show a "tree table" using the point information giving number, size and type. If it's for a Cit...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Training Preference: Civil 3D or TBC

BOTH! I use both daily and It is very important to understand what TBC is "doing" before taking the data to C3d. As far as the field to finish, C3d tr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello!

Holy Cow, post: 383323, member: 50 wrote: I recommended this site highly to an Austin surveyor last week. If this is who I was communicating with, I'...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello!

Jered McGrath PLS, post: 383310, member: 794 wrote: Welcome. Want a job in the Pacific NW!Thanks Jered. I think I'll stay in Texas for now.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello!

Thanks Nate!

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 18
Views: 359
Page 62 / 62