Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
If you get along with the neighbor, talk to them and put it right on the line. Split the posts where possible.If you have issues with the neighbor pu...
2 PLS's own the company and spend more time doing engineering than surveying.
Got RAM?After installing Win 7 32 on a machine with 16 gb of RAM, I sadly discovered that 13 gb was going to waste.I read the forums and nobody had a ...
Stones are a rare item on the outwash plains of south Cape Cod. No stones, no walls. Oh how I wish we had some walls, it would make things a bit eas...
yeah, these were not so sophisticated.the 1730 'survey' was a proprietors' deed dividing the land acquired from a Native American. it listed rods alo...
1730 line - straight east to west by definition.3 - 1850's stones along the line with a deflection of about 27' 30" recovered.1980's Land Court Plan t...
Mosquitoes will be protected?I don't know if it works, so if somebody tries it, let me know how it goes.Yay!! It's Spring!! Time to get ready for Mosq...
This does lead to the murky waters of necessity as well.
I think it was written already:Prepare a license for his benefit. Include the conditions to terminate it upon sale of either property, or with 30 day...
My favorite examplePre 1930 someone buys a parcel 50' x 125'.In 1935 or so he conveys the front portion. 50' x 70'In 1940 or so he conveys the entire...
The developer was well known for cheap building and slum apartments. He wanted to use his last name for the road name and I responded, "That will dri...
Idiotic responses.Thank you for the late night giggle.1. Your site is vacant, are the abutting properties vacant? Are there any half party walls? Or...
why the secrecy?i put in a proposal to locate every hydrant in the greater boston areamy method would be to buy a segway, build a little doodad to be ...
8. How do I obtain a copy of the Elevation Certificate for my property?The Elevation Certificate is one way for a community to comply with the Nationa...
perfect.next time i get a call like this, i will direct them to the federal government.
It only says make a copy for the building official. We provide that copy to the client to be able to file with the official.Just because it's public ...