Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
it would probably be better if the guy did not call it a drone until those are legalized.as far as the comment on zoning - what will they do? overlay...
can you do alphanumeric points?
i hope they add a landing gear
simplex or romans15 degree oblique is nice
do the OLE objects float around in C3D? my WORD and EXCEL objects tend to move, resize and just be annoying.
OLEWhat CAD are you using? Can you add hyper links or other attachments or do you need to print out these control sheets in your plans?
how many landowners are performing their own measurements on such large tracts? if so, how are they doing it?
Take out the silly graphics and perhaps you should add a map or two.Pace yourself, perhaps less frequency may be a better goal - seasonal newsletter.O...
For a road yes, you must follow the centerline or obtain a waiver. A driveway is not micromanaged to this extent.I almost wrote 'as long as the drive...
50' No touch zone?Hmm, good luck with that one!
Ah ha!Sounds good to me. Now can you get Conservation to allow the driveway within their blessed 50' No-Touch Zone?
This is an area heavily overgrown with invasive bush honeysuckle with some trees popping up here and there.
I know good lawyers, unfortunately they don't practice this kind of law... there are two attorneys involved and they are butting heads.This is an int...
Back in 1995, the lawyer was a bit lazy and took a driveway design, reduced it down to the 8-1/2 x 11 recording size and attached it to the deed. The...
kansas 97
A packet sniffer could do it, they still have to transmit an image that shows up on your screen. I'm not condoning that someone hacks the data, I'm j...
Hmmm, I have often thought it would be nice to have scans of all of the deeds in the County I work in. Is there any way to stop me from going to the ...
We had a great one. Guy comes in with a retracement / subdivision. We quote $5k a lot. He goes elsewhere and gets a quote for $5k for the entire th...
i'd like a copy too pleasespledeus at c4 dot netthanks