AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: New Realization of WGS84

New Realization of WGS84>Confusion abounds!Whenever possible, connect the survey with proper adjustments to the Massachusetts Plane Coordinate Syst...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: New Realization of WGS84

New Realization of WGS84>Confusion abounds!good luck with the smoke free lifestylemy buddy Tommy smoked for 35 years and quit cold turkey the day a...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Calculate volume survey of tank bottom(Contour)

If you have a regular solid, you can look up the volume calcs.If you have an irregular solid and you do not have fancy surveying software, you can cre...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Calculate volume survey of tank bottom(Contour)

How irregular is the bottom? What sort of tank is it? Where are you measuring? (Can you get inside or are you measuring the outside with a presumed...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for grey haired wisdom please

do you have a plan? i'm too lazy to draw out all that description.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: why do people do this?

MS OutlookTools->Options->Receipts->Never Send a Read Receipt

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Odd, very odd phone call

Up Right Down Left = Up Right Left DownUnderstanding this concept is likely the key to why I am a bad dancer.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Single Frequency GPS

when we had single frequency units I would often download the CORS data and add that to the solution. more often than not, I would simply run the two...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What's your survey tech level

Auto Level, half the time single wire, real loops 3-wireTotal Station and Robotic Total StationGPS, RTK, Static, very rarely using CORSUse Aerial but ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Everything bad I've ever said or wrote about attorneys...

I had the first two shots of Lymerix (the vaccine), but they pulled it before I could get the booster shot a year later. Hopefully I'm immune because...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey This..

looks like a half decent neighborhoodif i owned lot 6, i'd put in a couple trailers and rent to affordable housing

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GPT8005A

you need the tribrachs with the extra pin so it's not loose in the saddle

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Point management

we reuse and recycle and re-charge for old data. my biggest problem is that i have most of this data in different locations. i typically compile tra...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 1094
Page 114 / 138