AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
smorneau
smorneau
@smorneau
Free
Joined: October 17, 2013 6:14 pm
Topics: 3 / Replies: 7
Reply
RE: Carlson Data Collector

Anyone running Carlson SurvCE on a Ranger 3? If so what was your experience?

11 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 403
Reply
RE: New Data Collector

I would shy away from the Supervisor/Archer. We are currently on our third hard drive on our Carlson Supervisor. If I had to buy now it would be Panas...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE Set Collection

I was hoping I was just missing something easy and not have to call Carlson support.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE Set Collection

rfc, post: 329494, member: 8882 wrote: Yes, I understand that; I use it often. But it sounds like you're saying that the new point number get's writte...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE Set Collection

Yes, when you do a set collection you normally have the option to store raw data only when observing a point that is already in the crd file. Very hel...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1091
Reply
RE: Carlson SurveyGNSS

I hate to revive an old thread. I just purchased Carlson SurveyGNSS for use at our office after doing a demo for a few projects I was happy with it. N...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Stations

Well, I demo'ed the Topcon CS and PS today. Not overly impressed. The battery door and the door for the USB port seem very cheap for 20k+ instruments....

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 2876