AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Skeeter1996
Skeeter1996
@skeeter1996
Free
Joined: October 23, 2014 5:20 pm
Topics: 107 / Replies: 1226
Reply
RE: Installing Trimble Business Center

There are no discs, its all downloaded from the Trimble Site. I just got it yesterday, so I assume I'm licensed for the latest copy. So far none of th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Installing Trimble Business Center

That Trimble Business Center screwed my computer up and I had to restore the settings. I finally got an older version 3.6 to install, but so far I hav...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What Antenna do you use in OPUS for an R10?

Lee D, post: 428003, member: 7971 wrote: You should also be aware that OPUS references the ARP, which is the bottom of the receiver, NOT the bottom of...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Installing Trimble Business Center

I had to go back to 3.6 to get it to install. Then I updated it using the TBC routine and it seems to be working. I'm not sure how to check which vers...

9 years ago
Topic
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 2324
Reply
RE: Adverse Possession by Landlord/Tenant on lands of another

Trailblazer, post: 426551, member: 12701 wrote: I had a question come up and I can't seem to find any relevant court cases or anything in the Wisconsi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Remove your logo

I had a new Planner want everything spelled out. No T. for Township, no N. for North. I just told him no I wasn't going to do that. Now I always have ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Illegible Plat

We have a guy here that drafts with a crayon. When he doesn't sharpen his crayons his drafting is impossible to read. Fortunately the legals are typed...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5800 Base & Rover

I've been using a 5800 and 5700 for 12 years now. I've not had any problems interfacing with software. The only negative of the system is it won't fix...

10 years ago
Forum
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 695
Reply
RE: Foreign Trimble Equipment

geopro_consultants, post: 398714, member: 9959 wrote: I've bought and sold a lot of foreign Trimble gear and have never run into something that didn't...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1050
Reply
RE: Monuments vs Record

MightyMoe, post: 397159, member: 700 wrote: The senior line needs to be protected, they are not original monuments Another good point.Also you can't ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Monuments vs Record

I've got a case where the monuments according to the subdivision plat should be located on the Government Lot Line. Monuments found are 5/8 inch smoot...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS y2k problem

John,The message that shows up is " Setup cannot continue because some system files are out of date on your computer. Click OK if you would like setup...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS y2k problem

John Hamilton, post: 358870, member: 640 wrote: Here is a fix for this problem. I am offering a program to fix the problem, similar to the fixdat prog...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Practice of Land Surveying in Montana

Kootnai Surveyors in Libby Montana are probably your best bet. they do lots of airports big and small.406-293-4354

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How many of you prove all found monuments

I think Warren is correct. 433 So.2d549 District Court of Appeal of Florida in C.Y. Tyson v. Robert B. Edwards No. 81-949 May 12, 1983.the Court said ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Maladies afflicting Surveyors

My brain has an 8088 processor and a 20 trigaibyte harddrive.

11 years ago
Page 63 / 67