AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
shelby-h-griggs-pls
shelby-h-griggs-pls
@shelby-h-griggs-pls
Free
Joined: July 8, 2010 11:49 am
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
Topics: 67 / Replies: 872
Reply
RE: Mobile hotspots

@tom-bushelman as long as the built in modem is 4GLTE or better you are fine, AT&T has shut off all 3G and lower service, T-Mobile is due to follo...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS down - Can't pick an antenna

I experienced this recently, I thought it was my slow internet connection (working remotely), but seems to have resolved itself, submitted 20 files ye...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Rinex Converter Comparisons ?

TEQC as mentioned is EOL and is what NGS has used to do the conversions. I use Leica and just had a situation where I had multi constellation data th...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Low Cost Beneficial Surveying Tools

@bruce-small mirror compass is multi use, use it as much for the mirror as I do for bearings, plus straightedge and ruler on base plate. SHG

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Low Cost Beneficial Surveying Tools

I bought a small boat bilge pump, wired it to use my RTK base battery, makes short work of emptying mon wells, then use the turkey baster for the last...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My new Wild T2

Congratulations Shawn, that was a good looking T2. Yes, good meeting face to face again, well attended conference. SHG

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Using a drone to produce Orthophotography for a municipality?

@norman-oklahoma Mark, you are on the right track (more phased than hybrid) and in case anyone is still interested in this old thread, our mapping fir...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Wingtra Opinions

@andrewm Andrew thanks for sharing, very interesting. SHG

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Procedure for Surveying UAS Targets for High Accuracy

@andrewm did you ever report results here? Just curious what the Wingtra is achieving with PPK only against the check points? ?ÿ SHG ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: LAANC Provider?

@leegreen thanks, just signed up and going to give it a trail run. SHG

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Wingtra Opinions

Timely topic, I was just researching this as a mapping solution. Boss is leaning more toward a DJI 300, BUT if not doing inspections or needing to hov...

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 1254
Reply
RE: Our brand new GPS equipment was stolen yesterday

Might depend on insurance carrier, I have had two separate incidents since 1995, both paid out under the inland marine policy, after the second pay ou...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Our brand new GPS equipment was stolen yesterday

Might depend on insurance carrier, I have had two separate incidents since 1995, both paid out under the inland marine policy, after the second pay ou...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Lightsquared rehash

@jaro I had CenturyLink DSL, was a rare not offered any longer 100 down x 10 up plan. Was solid for the three years or so that I had it. T-Mobile rece...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Lightsquared rehash

It is a potential frequency interference between some carriers mid band frequencies proposed for 5g use and aircraft instrumentation (specifically rad...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: 2022 PLSO (Oregon) Conference

I am not there, so a little calmer crowd 🙂 For some reason I can't get anything to work real time, but was too busy with work to mess with it much, ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: FS (Canada) Trimble 4000 SSi with cables

From this link: Discontinuation of Codeless and Semi-Codeless GPS AccessThe USG commits to maintaining the existing GPS L1 C/A, L1 P(Y), L2C,and L2 P...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: FS (Canada) Trimble 4000 SSi with cables

They will still work for a bit longer. When L2C and L5 are fully implemented, neither these receivers nor other legacy receivers from any manufacturer...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Static GPS note taking

@jph That is fairly new thing with Leica, the slide pole I think is actually also sold as the prism pole? I have one of the newer ones and I have to m...

5 years ago
Page 5 / 47