Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
I for one am NOT going to be staring at a GNSS box at leap second insertion tonight, maybe see if units fire up tomorrow, or maybe not, LOL. Tuesday i...
Set up with GPS on the shoulder early 1990's, not blocking any travel lanes, had signs and cones out, a car load of HS kids rear ended another car (no...
Precision-geo-inc, post: 406747, member: 9801 wrote: Phantom 4 Pro drone, and repair bill from first crash ( I figured 150' would be plenty to clear t...
Dave Karoly, post: 406678, member: 94 wrote: First and Second editions of Brown, BC&LP. Just ordered the third from eBay ($15). I already have the...
gschrock, post: 406801, member: 556 wrote: Best gift of all is wife and kids all together for the holidays...Yes! All three of my kids were here for C...
half bubble, post: 406762, member: 175 wrote: Renewed license. Danner boots. Renewed ExpertGPS support. Another ExpertGPS user, excellent little piece...
Adam, post: 406777, member: 8900 wrote: I got the chance to check out the showroom in San Jose. Pretty cool.I sat in the S model in Portland, OR showr...
leegreen, post: 406758, member: 2332 wrote: 2) Marking paint will now be via Can just image a nail or prism pole or plumb bob puncturing a hole those ...
John, I feel your pain, I am with T-mobile, after many years of being a business customer, I finally got assigned to a Business Account Executive in 2...
Nate The Surveyor, post: 406661, member: 291 wrote: Bob Zankert is the guy who would know.I could dig up an email, if you need me to.NI'm in the field...
Nate The Surveyor, post: 406652, member: 291 wrote: [USER=335]@Shelby H. Griggs PLS[/USER] , do you have the hound dawg, or a maggie?Hounddog, bought ...
My solution to the GFU24 2G issue was to purchase GFU29 3.75G replacements, after much research, I decided against trying to swap the internals, the O...
Nate The Surveyor, post: 406491, member: 291 wrote: And, according to a colleague who bought the MAGGIE, they say it handles the negative polarity way...
Brad Ott, post: 406629, member: 197 wrote: Crap. So 2500, or 250 then, huh?It's like I tell my wife, it is not really money($) it is just numbers on ...
My truck of the last 16+ years (280K miles) is in my profile photo, I won't post a bunch of photos here, because it doesn't fit the definition of the ...
Every survey truck I have ever been associated with that wasn't built on a 2500 or better chassis was overloaded, no amount of extra springs, air bags...
The Leica height hook system doesn't seem so inconvenient after reading this thread!SHG
Smartlink, is that the same as the Leica SmartNet? If so, it works same as any other Leica RTN and is a useful tool. I have used it on a few projects ...