AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
shelby-h-griggs-pls
shelby-h-griggs-pls
@shelby-h-griggs-pls
Free
Joined: July 8, 2010 11:49 am
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
Topics: 67 / Replies: 872
Reply
RE: Atmospheric corrections

I have a thermometer in the instrument case, beware that the pressure you need to enter is the station pressure (NOT corrected to sea level). At my of...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: FCC License Emission Designator (RTK Radios)

Glenn Borkenhagen, post: 416590, member: 961 wrote: Shelby -The standard designator used for the 12.5-kHz channel spacing was 11K2F1D a few years back...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: FCC License Emission Designator (RTK Radios)

David Livingstone, post: 416585, member: 431 wrote: Shelby, I looked ours up and we used 19K6F1D and we run between 461.025 and 434.50. We are runnin...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: FCC License Emission Designator (RTK Radios)

Shawn Billings, post: 416583, member: 6521 wrote: I'm pretty sure our radios will do both Phase and Frequency modulations, although I also believe Pha...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: FCC License Emission Designator (RTK Radios)

Shawn Billings, post: 416574, member: 6521 wrote: Shelby,the highest emission designator on my license (for a Javad, AR-West, 35 watt modem) is 6K05G1...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Geo Office projects

I think you have to unregister the project on PC1 and then register it on PC2. This for for two stand alone licenses. I believe they also offer a netw...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 1525
Reply
RE: Septentrio ??!!

From what I know, very good product, they wrestled the PBO contract away from Trimble, quite a few units are starting to show up at their CORS and par...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: AT&T Cellular Modems for Trimble R8 Model 2 & TSC2/Ranger

Easy solution, switch to T-Mobile and keep on rolling till 2020-22 time frame (assuming they have coverage where you need it). I can get you a contact...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Drones and PLS vs CP

Surveying and mapping laws DO NOT typically legislate methods. The accuracy argument could be used for/against collecting positional data from a "mapp...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: State of the Drones 2017

One thing I think is everyone desperately wants to justify buying a drone from the layman to surveyors to vendors pushing them.Just read the article (...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: diy CORS?

mattb, post: 415912, member: 8629 wrote: Hi allYes, I meant RTN.based in south australia. I agree that at present it is financially not worth it but...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Truck box design

LA Stevens, post: 416085, member: 2391 wrote: Looks like the styrofoam in the lid is notched out to hold the threaded portion of the tribrach in place...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Truck box design

Brad Ott, post: 416083, member: 197 wrote: How much $_____ for the entry point setup?Found on the web: Long Bed - 8' bed - starting at $6695.95SHG

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Truck box design

Brad Ott, post: 416079, member: 197 wrote: yes. a lot of drool:That is the "entry point" they will design an entire custom bed from ground up if you ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The unhinged

A lot more of those types of folks than you would imagine, usually it is in a "sketch" area of town or in the middle of nowhere, they seem to congrega...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ID. or O.D.

paden cash, post: 416068, member: 20 wrote: Yeah, but it can get confusing.The work I do requires me to identify a lot of aerial electrical lines and ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Truck box design

Dave Karoly, post: 415968, member: 94 wrote: Tell us about the tribrachs, is there a locating pin? As long as they don't touch each other or sides...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Truck box design

Nate The Surveyor, post: 415973, member: 291 wrote: All built at sheet metal shop, with bending brake.I'm dreaming...No you are not, dreaming, well ma...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: UTM to MTM Scale Factor for Microsurvey

I would see if you can figure out what MicroSurvey (or your favorite package) is doing. I am frustrated in general and in particular with ESRI inventi...

10 years ago
Page 30 / 47