AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Second-Generation
Second-Generation
@second-generation
Free
Joined: March 26, 2011 5:21 pm
Topics: 6 / Replies: 35
Reply
RE: Retired equipment

Rich., post: 405153, member: 10450 wrote: That's what I was going to say... what if he was just on a bad luck streak and his bad day got even worse......

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Retired equipment

epoch date, post: 405108, member: 485 wrote: Sounds like a fun idea to enlighten someone's day, far in the future.But, in doing so, this picture just ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Need help with surveying basics...

Mark Mayer, post: 401179, member: 424 wrote: That may be true of construction layout in Manitoba but you very definitely do need a license to perform ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How do I know it's not stolen?

The state of Florida has a stolen Item registry for pawn shops. Might be able to have a search done by the local Sheriffs office. That's if your sta...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 13
Views: 684
Reply
RE: Blast from the past surveying style!

Framakerofmaps, post: 399502, member: 9079 wrote: I wish I could remember who I used to deal with all the time at swfwmd. I think he was over all the ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Blast from the past surveying style!

Andy Bruner, post: 399453, member: 1123 wrote: It will happen more than once. I will ride by a site and think, "Yeah we did the boundary survey on th...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 26
Views: 1552
Reply
RE: Friday Field Pic

Cool pic. Thx for sharing!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Nice find!

thebionicman, post: 396047, member: 8136 wrote: I have a 'magic box' of useful tools that I carry during boundary surveys. It has 3 chaining pins in i...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Nice find!

Stacy Carroll, post: 396114, member: 150 wrote: I found a machete that one of our crew members left stuck in a stump about 15 years prior. I knew who ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Nice find!

lmbrls, post: 396027, member: 6823 wrote: One of our favorite pastimes use to be throwing and sticking them in the dirt, trees, and snakes. I had a o...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 15
Views: 477
Reply
RE: Pin cushion

mattsib79, post: 390884, member: 1138 wrote: I hate finding a pin cushion. I really hate it when it is the same cap on both pins. The pink flaggin...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Pin Cushion

Being from Florida and so close to Disney world. We call that a Micky mouse corner.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Discussion on naming a surveying business

Hound Dog Surveying. "Lost a Corner? Let us Sniff it out"

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Discussion on naming a surveying business

Paul Landau, post: 375656, member: 2526 wrote: I have heard that if the company name has anything related to a plant, tree or flower, etc, you will ge...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How many of you

Ron Lang, post: 375448, member: 6445 wrote: I agree it's like since the recession most of the good supers dissappeard. There are a few great ones sti...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How many of you

Ron Lang, post: 375472, member: 6445 wrote: I mark all cuts/fills in the field around here cut sheets are for the county inspectors on their utilities...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How many of you

jaxsmitty, post: 375463, member: 11693 wrote: My cuts/fills are always an even foot. Never in 20 years have I marked cuts/fills in decimals of a foot:...

10 years ago
Page 2 / 3