AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Second-Generation
Second-Generation
@second-generation
Free
Joined: March 26, 2011 5:21 pm
Topics: 6 / Replies: 35
Reply
RE: Disadvantages to running resection vs normal setup

Sometimes it's hard to teach old dogs new tricks. I'm guilty of this to I know. I use resection quite a bit too. Will always make sure I can triangu...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What can't you use pink ribbon for?

paden cash, post: 409451, member: 20 wrote: I had a corner in pavement that was reported to be a large PK. It was gone, but closer inspection reveale...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What can't you use pink ribbon for?

Jeffery Black, post: 409455, member: 11970 wrote: it works well as teflon tape for a water hoseGood to know! [emoji3]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What can't you use pink ribbon for?

Oh. Well I didn't start surveying Till the age of 13. That must be why. LolSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What can't you use pink ribbon for?

Kris Morgan, post: 409440, member: 29 wrote: Hell I thought everyone knew that! That was required when I was 12!!! Tops AND tips. :-)Sent from my i...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 45
Views: 1999
Reply
RE: Retired equipment

Bow Tie Surveyor, post: 406761, member: 6939 wrote: I think I would retire a machete next to monument that didn't have any metal in it. That will cont...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 1231
Reply
RE: Right & Left

Dave Tlusty, post: 405243, member: 311 wrote: I (we) got used to what SMI told us. I-man wouldn't have to think much, just relay the displayed SMI me...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Nate Tells some of his secrets

Nate The Surveyor, post: 401030, member: 291 wrote: Could be that my problem is I have a prism made in the 1970's and the rest from the 1980's. Frugal...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Nate Tells some of his secrets

Nate The Surveyor, post: 400968, member: 291 wrote: Finding a woman, willing to put up with a surveyor.I'm at a loss for words.Give em an inch, and th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Nate Tells some of his secrets

Holy Cow, post: 400963, member: 50 wrote: Wasn't what I was expecting at all. I thought this was going to be the secrets to finding a woman willing t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Need help with surveying basics...

Tom Adams, post: 405319, member: 7285 wrote: Well I wouldn't think you need a license for preform construction, but what if it's "build-on-site" const...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracing Arthur Stiles in East Texas

Jim Frame, post: 405255, member: 10 wrote: I think camshafts, like crankshafts, are typically made of cast iron.You might be right. It was pretty rus...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracing Arthur Stiles in East Texas

I love finding old axels as monuments. I found a old cam shaft a few months back. As soon as I figure out a way to stamp the hardened steal I'm gonn...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Retired equipment

Adam, post: 405183, member: 8900 wrote: Ya'll didn't play with machetes when you was kids? That would be an awesome find for a 10 year old. It's a For...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Retired equipment

wfwenzel, post: 405101, member: 7180 wrote: Quite a swing you have there .......................I do. [emoji3] but in this case I used a hammer to in ...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 3