AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
scott-ellis
scott-ellis
@scott-ellis
Free
Joined: January 11, 2013 10:41 am
Topics: 6 / Replies: 1175
Reply
RE: Easement Question

@bstrand I wish it could be that easy and sometimes it is, but with everything its always the details and how the Plat was dedicated and the wording....

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement Question

Am I understanding this right, the tract had previous access?ÿ and or utility easements, is where a new right of way is going to be? Is the new right ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: In Search of

@ddsm I am fine with someone who has been Surveying 20 years plus to skip out on CE Hours, in fact some of the classes I have been to, the Speaker ha...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Digital levels

@totalsurv Read some of the questions and answers on this forum, the more you read the more you will realize plenty of posters on here dont know what...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this unique to Smalltown USA?

I find when doing a subdivision in an area that hasnt done one in awhile, just make a nice looking Plat, use the rules from a big city next to it or j...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Conundrum

@williwaw Would a Chemist, teach their meth head friend, how to make meth? Just because you can doesn't mean you should or have too.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: So I had a message to call Steve

TSPS may be the same way, I know I joined as a student, but only the Licensed members can vote.  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Todays Email solicitation

We don't paid you till we get paid, is not that uncommon to see, and its not worth blocking someone over, its a negotiation you just tell me them my t...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New Survey Crew

Not sure what a better crew would be 3 men all 65 plus in age, hauling equipment and digging for corners, or 1 man 65 plus telling 2 men in their 20's...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Reserved- Who owns it?

I agree with the posters who said to find the deed and plot the tract before the Subdivision. Find out what the developers owner.?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Tripod question

@chris-mills Your tripods do look very factory, that is a good job matching the paint. You should try to paint one just solid orange.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: So I had a message to call Steve

@rover83 This was about the time, the board made a new rule that the company Registration number had to be printed on everything the company name was...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: So I had a message to call Steve

@flyin-solo Thats how it should be Survey in the title, have an RPLS or SIT in that position, is your buddy named Steve by any chance?

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Wisconsin Surveyor Knows His Sh*t

@rover83 Well its a distance contest, it should be the part of the chip farthest from the throw line, or is it the closest point in a contest?

7 years ago
Reply
RE: So I had a message to call Steve

@holy-cow Since when does one have to be licensed to join a Society, I was a member of TSPS Texas society of Professional Surveyors before I was lice...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: So I had a message to call Steve

@thebionicman I only know of one case, someone with an Engineering degree, he may have had an Engineering license in another State or his home Countr...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: So I had a message to call Steve

@ric-moore It was just merged with the Engineering board to create Texas Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors

7 years ago
Reply
RE: So I had a message to call Steve

@rover83 Yes I have a friend his title was Survey Manager, his company got a letter saying they were in violation since he had Survey in his title, h...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: So I had a message to call Steve

@thebionicman Give you give me a list of the 57 boards that are not enforcing the Surveyor and Engineering titles?  

7 years ago
Page 2 / 60