AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Scott Ammons
Scott Ammons
@scott-ammons
Free
Joined: September 2, 2014 11:36 am
Topics: 2 / Replies: 4
Reply
RE: Texas RPLS Exam - Mentor Needed

John,Those books are on order and should be here any day now.I found a great collaboration of papers/speeches/etc. by a fellow named Darrell D. Shine....

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas RPLS Exam - Mentor Needed

I am sitting for me exam by reciprocity in October. I had to submit two plats that I drafted here in Texas as well as proof of licensure in Illinois a...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas RPLS Exam - Mentor Needed

I am not an expert, however my thought is that if you are not Licensed in another state you will first have to pass the SIT (Surveyor In Training) Exa...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1041
Reply
RE: San Antonio

Unfortunately, it seems like there are more of the bad ones than the good ones. At least in Illinois I knew who they were. Since I am "the new guy" he...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 1301