AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
rplsntx
rplsntx
@rplsntx
Free
Joined: July 13, 2014 5:05 pm
Topics: 17 / Replies: 46
Reply
RE: carlson surveyor2 low memory error

hay Sarah.?ÿ thank you for the reply.?ÿ yes i am also using gps.?ÿ ?ÿgps is fairly new.?ÿ not sure about the file type.?ÿ but fairly sure it's not asc...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: carlson surveyor2 low memory error

hay Mark - thank you for the reply.?ÿ i'm not sure if it's the latest firmware.?ÿ i'll check. and there may be more than 400 files in the data folder....

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1252
Reply
RE: need a new gps....

Richard, post: 428260, member: 833 wrote: I hired a GS14 base GS15 rover last year.I was very impressed and was really impressed with by its ability t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: need a new gps....

billvhill, post: 428259, member: 8398 wrote: Depends on what your looking for, if you want top of the line, get a Trimble R10, if you want the best de...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: need a new gps....

Mark Mayer, post: 428205, member: 424 wrote: Leica, rather famously, places a priority on being absolutely correct all the time over getting positions...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: need a new gps....

Nate The Surveyor, post: 428184, member: 291 wrote: 2 yrs ago, I got back to my base, and, as is my custom, I set an extra base spike, a little ways f...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: need a new gps....

John Evers, post: 428160, member: 467 wrote: I use the Javad Triumph LS, and I love it. I can not imagine using any other device. I take it deep into ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: need a new gps....

thank you guys for the replies..JMH4825, post: 428255, member: 10876 wrote: I have used the gs14 and the brx5 both as network rovers. I bought a brx5...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 1307
Reply
RE: leica cs20

EdWidy, post: 418867, member: 10963 wrote: I just got mine last week, looking forward to getting to use it. It does come with the kind of film over th...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 1068
Reply
RE: keeping warm

i got a bunch of hand warmers and carry six when the temps under50. only carry 2 when it's under 60-50.peacock handwarmers seem to be the best.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: So- they told me this week that I'll be getting a Ford Escape instead of an F150 extended cab...

how are you liking the Escape? are you hearing wind coming from the dash like there's a leak up there? it's that way in every escape i've been in.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: So- they told me this week that I'll be getting a Ford Escape instead of an F150 extended cab...

Darryl Beard, post: 371238, member: 11556 wrote: Finally got around to some carpentry work...which I suck at. I will be removing the second row of sea...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: getting paid??

thanks for the replies - i've thought of most of these ideas. i do always get paid when it's thru a closing agent/title company.where i get lost is w...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 4