AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: PRECISION PROPERTY MEASURMENTS ?

I Wouldn't Click on That Link"Should we click on their ads? "Unless you want their banner ad following you from site to site. Not sure how that works ...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 481
Reply
RE: Root Balls

I keep looking at that photo and wondering if that is an average accumulation of forty years worth of dirt. Provided that iron pipe was set flush back...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: S6 Survey Selfie

Has it seen a squirrel yet ??:-D

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Solar Equipment needed

Whatever happened to this one [msg=183950]LandHo[/msg]

12 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: The NEW Mark II GLOWSURV Back Sight

We have a problem, Houston!That's actually not a problem in Houston. You'll figure it out, you, or we (however this is working out) have all winter.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Used Laptops and Desktops

I would be in that category, John. Had the cash to purchase the latest super-sonic model at the big retail store, instead i chose the local business, ...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1530
Reply
RE: Recorded a 33-foot error today

Apparently it is an unsolvable mystery"Seriously, I thought some electronic wizardry guru would pop up with a sound, documentable reason."You felt a d...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Amateur monument recovery notes

Clearly inadequate work...Hands up everybody (other than John & Jerry) who has ever filed a recovery report."Yes Sir, and kept the monument to boo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Decipher 1985 Field Notes

nm, math doesn't seem to work for that assumption. I have no idea

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Decipher 1985 Field Notes

"Having been a fieldman in that era, transcribing that much stakeout data over the phone made me nervous"[sarcasm]Man! You're not kidding. I think tha...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: How can I find this?

Once again Thank you Kent. The interest in this case is casual, I thought it would make for interesting reading. Wishing the McMillan family a Happy ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: How can I find this?

Thank you, Kent. 61 SW 2nd sounds reasonable, as opposed to 783 SW 2nd. I think I'd like to read that.

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 880
Reply
RE: setting your orientation azm

Try an experiment by balancing that Suunto on a lath. Have each of the crew take turns reading it to themselves and compare your results.

12 years ago
Page 99 / 139