AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Illegible Plat

RPLS#, post: 422099, member: 12280 wrote: How do you survey a lot when you cant read the dimensions on the recorded plat? especially lots with a radiu...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

I was able to use the R-10 some, and have used the R-8 more. I don't have a way of conforming this but, it seems the R-10 worked a faster solution in ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Atlanta fire

My brother told me the story of a giant spool of 2" coated gathering line burning up offshore.Welder using an Acetylene torch, cutting the pipe end of...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Can't swing a knife like I used to.

What Dave said about the loppers sounds right. Right tool for the job. Probably every region has it's different type of flora, and what might work wel...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Malfunction

John Carroll, post: 420855, member: 12602 wrote: Lot of older electric manholes in Houston have grated lidsI was trying to picture that. Are you speak...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I got confused on a survey question

Dave Karoly, post: 420367, member: 94 wrote: I think they are referring to a Lenker rod but how would you know?I can't read their mind.That was a thou...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I got confused on a survey question

I tried and carefully re-read the question before i made the comment, and here's where i'm getting confused. The way I read this question is this is a...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1117
Reply
RE: Opinions?

The exterior boundary of the platted subdivision isn't conitguous with the calls and monumentation of the adjoining parcels.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vintage Pre 1980's Louis Vuitton Monogram Monceau Mini Briefcase Shoulder Bag Satchel + Mens Wallet

Angel, post: 419516, member: 100 wrote: Are you guys picking on my purse?!?! :confused::cool:The field crew are rebelling against the idea the Carhart...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Opinions?

mattsib79, post: 419591, member: 1138 wrote: I posed this same question to an attorney friend of mine. This was part of his response: "So i.e. I sell ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Way back

Ben Franklin has been looking for that lost pair of bifocals.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vintage Pre 1980's Louis Vuitton Monogram Monceau Mini Briefcase Shoulder Bag Satchel + Mens Wallet

Williwaw, post: 418985, member: 7066 wrote: Go fabulously with the Carhart Thong ensemble.Did I miss something? Wasn't there a pair of fish net chains...

10 years ago
Forum
Page 73 / 139