Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
These are just temporary stakes for construction ?
If you're speaking of shielding the data collector from the rain, I use a gallon size zip-lock bag. Once the rain accumulates on the plastic it gets t...
? ?ÿ ? ?ÿThat brush doesn't cut itself. ?ÿCool find. ?ÿ
Narrowed it down to either an Electronic Field Book, or an Electronic Flight Bag. ?ÿI'll catch up here in awhile
Wow! Perfect survey site would be adjacent to:?'s+Hillje+Smokehouse/@29.7622991,-96.1896166,17z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x8641445da61674f3:0x5b6590d99b47...
The trees you're using as a reference in the background have grown since the winter, making the line seem lower. ?ÿ ??ÿ
I would think the line-in with two offsets would extrapolate any small positional errors GNSS offers, where offsets to a line, either side of the obje...
Yeah, thanks. It's probably a matter of scale. i know probably zero of the money end of surveying, but i thought that any line of credit or short term...
Not sure how this works, but if you were to lock in a contract, at a present 6% return, in an uncertain rate hike environment, what happens to your 6%...
7. Side ties to locate or set monuments shall be substantiated by a redundancy of measurements. ?ÿ That sounds pretty wide open. Does the Florida boar...
I've gotta' quit reading the barbecue posts when I'm hungry. Just spent the last forty minutes in Houston rush hour traffic because of this.
I would guess the tracking option would update continually. With Trimble Access there is an option to automatically detect an instrument on start-up. ...
Gullies and gulches.