AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: TBPLS no more

I'm just looking at that, thinking there is a term for arguing the exact meaning of a word, while losing the context or argument in which it was offer...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Witness to old corner

I've noticed the ctrl-+ option doesn't work when you click on the photos. The webpage itself will zoom, just not the photos.

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 1012
Reply
RE: Ran into a far ranging survey crew tonight in the motel lobby.

never liked the out of town hotel room trips. It doesn't matter where you stay, the airconditioning unit always smells like an old dead wet dog - but,...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: That eerie negative vibe

?ÿ I was in Houston the entire time, and I've got witnesses ! ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Show off this bad boy on your plane table

Some of the most successful promotionals I've seen usually come with Free Refills. I'm just sayin'. ?ÿ ?????ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Profile board error

?ÿ I never memorized the ƒ?Ÿ to ƒ?? formula. The one time I needed it, I referenced a book. Feet to meters, and back again, sure. It just gives me the...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Federal Judge Rules Oregon Law Defining 'Engineer' Violates Free Speech

Isn't here a case pending in Mississippi where a couple of old loan officers got together, formed a company, and are now peddling aerial photos with c...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: L5 & E5 (again), Not Enough SVs?

Somewhere on the AF site is a disclaimer that states that the L5 signal should be used with caution (paraphrasing). Maybe they're not satified with th...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Not exactly Helpful

Looking at the photo I can't tell if it's a parking block, or a headwall. Fairly sure it has to be a headwall.?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: First GPS 3 Launch Tomorrow

The L5 signal is orders of magnitude higher in amplitude. Is my signal to noise ratio improved by this, or is that a function of the difference betwee...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Taco Tuesday

They don't use real sheep. It's a texturized-vegetable .. something or other. ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction Stakes for Coral

Spitballing here; what about bamboo painted up like a story pole ???ÿ

8 years ago
Page 36 / 139