AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Wednesday

It's a cool looking bend in the river, AH.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjusting a Closed Traverse on Trimble Access

What comes to mind is maybe the instrument is/isn't applying a check and adjust in either software. If I remember correctly the Leica 1200 series stor...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 457
Reply
RE: I am having a senior moment

Used to be, in an older version, I would always fight the Point Manager leaving those 'dots'.  There's probably an intelligent way to erase them...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting URISA article on Surveyors and Geospatial personnel

From the article: ?ÿWhat is the Definition of ƒ??Authoritativeƒ?? Wouldn't you like to try that tact with Payroll, or when getting issued a moving v...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Russian River Flooding

Recent Records, 1: 49.7' 12/53/1955. ?ÿfify ?????ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Before Modern Surveyors

?ÿ Wow, that reminded me. I asked for a job with a survey crew one day ~'80-'81 .. ? and got hired on for several weeks, 'til it interfered with being...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Effects of barometric pressure

It changes throughout the day. I would think it depends on a number of factors; whether you're just taking a bunch of natural ground shots, or doing b...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Geospatial Start-up Office Space in StL

PE and BigAg ?ÿ.. ?ÿyay ?ÿ (smiley face character deal)

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Last Night-

At that age, I found the plumb bob holsters fit a cap gun perfectly.?ÿ

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 317
Reply
RE: Accounting Software Woes

button pushers?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?????ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it cold where you are?

(forehead slap) ?ÿThanks sjc. Was reading that thinking bar was some PLSS unit of measure he was driving in his pickup.

8 years ago
Page 35 / 139