AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Land Surveyors Are Paying the Price of Progress

I don't know how it is people seem to gravitate to the simple memes and misnomers. Calling this progress is just lazy. Deregulation is the exact descr...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Surveyors Are Paying the Price of Progress

"This service helps smaller community banks because it allows them to identify and resolve any discrepancies that might require the assistance of a su...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trees in the breeze

Jerry, I think the Leica reflectorless is a one speed type of deal. I don't think there is a Coarse-Normal-Fine option for this. The reflectorless sho...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Friday's LDP

nm. re-read the op.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Too much advertising

I have no idea how you do that ..  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Backsight elevation check values

Can't make the link button work. ?ÿ ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Which one of you is this?

How about getting back out again ? That seems like that would be important.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Which one of you is this?

Buying shirts - especially from the bargain basement - usually means they're tailored for the more rotund of Americans. You actually have to shop for...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: "End of Life" receiver firmware

You could see where that would be correct. You likely own the hardware in full, but the software may be patented or trademarked .. copyrighted?ÿ ? Whe...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Gotta love doing this

I could see a five or six inch diameter hole in the pavement. The small minimalistic two inch hole .. (picturing Rocky Squirrel telling Bullwinkle: 'A...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Notes

(I) for inverse. ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: When did it become an offense to ask town officials to do their job?

Just reading that and thinking; at ~5mb/map @$11, you just FOId roughly $22k in county revenue.

8 years ago
Page 34 / 139