AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Impromptu math lesson.....

I see what you did there. It's St. Pat's day and you slipped a Celtic cross into a survey discussion.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Solo Operators dealing with injuries

@michigan-left Gauranteed for life ??? That's scary. been buying the Wigwam socks (made in U.S.) with Redwing boots (made in U.S.) which are grea...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Solo Operators dealing with injuries

For myself, just plain old good socks make life bearable. After 5+ miles of digital levels the other day, my feet hurt pretty bad. Been going through ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: How Long Between GPS Control/Boundary Corner Occupations?

If the constellation's orbit models are all basically modeled the same, i.g. 24 satellites orbiting the earth twice in 24 hours, thirty minutes should...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Note

And WTF is a “brassie”? I thouhjt that was a PNW thing.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Pocket Solar Compass

Trying to imagine having to operate that precisely as you could get. wow.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Building Pad Elevation

@field-dog I guess in Florida terrain is a hypothetical concept. A lot like Florida, for the lack of relief, here in Houston they create terrai...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Truck Inventory

I'm starting to think shovel-n-shoenstadt are really one word.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Lifting manhole lids safely

We've used this in the past. This works well if the terrain is solid, and the manhole isn't collared too high. If there are only a couple manhole l...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar astro azimuth

@GeeOddMike No one else was participating, so I searched your previous link to the NGS webpage and found that solar azimuth software package. Ab...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar astro azimuth

Not sure this has a current ephemeris.

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 403
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 457
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 392
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 477
Reply
RE: Bronco Sport

I've seen a few of them on the road lately.?ÿ I don't see very many new trucks being used in the mud. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm having a senior moment

NOT being able to delete a job was probably a sales point in the earlier days of data collection.

4 years ago
Page 3 / 139