AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Level Reduction - Adjustment

R.J.?ÿ I don't think you need apply any amount in order to get the median value in a data set of three points.?ÿ The median is the value with the same...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Level Reduction - Adjustment

The value labeled incorrectly in the diagram as median is the mean of the top and bottom readings You're correct. I applied the correction to only ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Level Reduction - Adjustment

I had always used the average in reducing readings, and one time it was declared r-o-n-g wrong by the office. Did some reading - and I can't remember ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone taken the OR CWRE lately?

Country and Western Radio Exam ?

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1265
Reply
RE: ALTA Measurement Standards

After reading the saga I lost track of the topic.?ÿ The accuracies required amount to roughly 0.10':600'. Even with moderate care, with state of the ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: WEATHER

this was my high...started at -12F?ø ?ÿ This was a dry cold ???ÿ Dry would be good. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: WEATHER

huh, No one likes filling in?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ ???œ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: WEATHER

Not getting it as bad as everyone else. I can't picture three feet of snow. My assignment, that was scheduled for the 'don't have any staking until n...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Must Know Tactic For Getting Your Truck Unstuck Self Recovery

Skip to 5:00....?ÿ?ÿ you're not kidding.?ÿ ?????ÿ ?ÿ Found the cheap version.?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite monument

I've never seen a cotton spindle like that.

4 years ago
Page 4 / 139