AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
Reply
RE: Survey Signs

Our safety signs are turning saggy and floppy. I'd love to have those.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble s5 locking on random shiny things in active mode

I wished I'd seen that before, with the MT1000 and S5 but, everything I've shot and checked with that combination - in active mode - produces some ver...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 414
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1148
Reply
3 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Weathering

I would have been thankful for that situation. If there's some concrete left there. These are some honestly are difficult

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Data Transfer

@dave-karoly That's the R12i antenna ? edit: I don't know for sure whether the USB thumb drive, and small cable, work with anything but the R12...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Point question

Guessing you're showing us the PC screen, and not the DC screen. Point Defaults under the Points menu, and you can select the icon. Unless I'm missi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access Resection Routine

I'll probably get blowback from this Not here. You're either out in the field doing that, or sitting around posting about it. I can cover those r...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Server Upgrades today (2023-03-08) and tomorrow

@jon-payne Reminds me that Gordon Moore had recently passed. Not sure how interesting that is.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access Resection Routine

@rover83 I found it will work, if, it is not the first routine you run after set-up. The part I didn't understand was I had done the very same thin...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access Resection Routine

Resection routine in Access has now just lost the 'end face' and 'add point' menu options at the bottom of the screen. Haven't seen this problem ...

4 years ago
Page 2 / 139