AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Best woods robot

I would think it's whichever instrument you're most familiar with operating, they all have pluses and minuses in their favor. Trimble robotics LOVE t...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: West Texas Section Corners

@andy-nold   Could you post one page of what the field notes look like ?   I read the book One League To Each Wind, and it seemed lik...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Reminiscing

I think they left out fire ants - which are still around, if you're reminiscing.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble S5 "Multiple Reflective Objects Detected"

It's possible your active track - IR pulse from the active prism - is catching the glabrous edge of a nearby Yaupon leaf or reflective moisture of a l...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Roof framing geometry...

@dave-karoly  "sinking 16d nails accurately in one or two hammer blows is amazing."   Three, and the pine is wet. Doug Fir is easier, yell...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Roof framing geometry...

Ripped wedge of scrap lumber, but yeah, used to work with Florida's biggest Jimmy Buffet and Clapton fan, and that's how things were done. Years late...

6 years ago
Reply
6 years ago
Reply
RE: Unbeliveable - Ligado Decision is Done, Move On

I'd like to believe that. Unfortunately the Jed Rakoffs and Stanley Sporkins of the world have probably seen their time

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Unbeliveable - Ligado Decision is Done, Move On

@stlsurveyor Think we've entered the age of the Principate, I think it was inevitable.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Wall designed on curve plumbness survey

I think I would traverse along that wall - if it is an OSHA ok'd activity, given that fill slope. The economy of set-ups, options and freedom when yo...

6 years ago
Page 28 / 139