Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Still trying to understand that. I know what you're saying, just not sure how it gets implemented. This isn't going to be just another successor itrf...
Quick smack on the tripod legs after levelling, here.?ÿ I still tap on the digital level for whatever unknown reason, occasionally. I'm more consciou...
@mathteacher?ÿ I was reading two formats (.dec & HMS) of the lattitude.?ÿ Which gave me 09" difference. nm My understanding so far is they are no...
Thought we were talking central parallel on the planar projection.?ÿ Interesting though. the central parallel was calculated to be 35.2527586002 degr...
@mathteacher?ÿ I think they mention somehwere that they're not bound to the 'even minute paralel' convention anymore. The difference between those tw...
Thanks for spelling that out to someone who, however stupidly, thought they were buying cattle at auction.?ÿ ???ý?ÿ So they can't get to that monopol...
@holy-cow?ÿ read up on that some. the monopolies hold the sway over the ranchers and farmers. They set prices and terms. It's hard work for the ranch...
@bill93?ÿ Seems like this is her Shtick.?ÿ Her first video seemed authentic.
@bill93?ÿ?ÿ Getting my financial advice here ?ÿ
Thought about keeping the company and just selling Flyin' Solo Surveying NFTs ? ?ÿ ????
Two hammer handles for everyone that isn't cow and thinks it's a hammer head that broke.
Saw that today between a new out of the box s5 and a tsc5.?ÿ soft reset of the tsc5 was the only field option. It did keep recurring though. ?ÿ