AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Mail service

I would have thought the just-in-time supply side breakdown would have been a neat little come to Jesus moment for those looking to outsource.?ÿ ?ÿ ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you feel about this?

@flga-2-2?ÿ yeah, we get those sinking leaning junction boxes here.?ÿ Not sure if this might be the reason local artists are trying to keep them from ...

5 years ago
Reply
5 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying from a remote location

I don't think I'd want registered's job. You just have to look at his desk, and listen to the things he's up to, and you get thankful for fire ants an...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Bent rebar- what do you do?

The op states the rebar is bent at only the top 6" and the center is determinable and stable. Why are you going through the extra effort to alter a mo...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS FY2021 accomplishments

Was looking at the NGS site, and wondering about the previous version of Geoid18. The only format I have access to is the xlsx through mac's 'number...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Norwegian Folklore

Most of the screaming on the jobsite is usually us, for whatever reason stuff goes wrong. I'll keep an extra eye out for apparitions in the future tho...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Answer the #@*% phone when it rings

Learned that if you buy a new flip phone (thank you 5G overlords) it is nearly impossible to transfer your old contacts over to the new phone. If the ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Subsidence

GNSS observations on control in this area leaves you wondering.?ÿ I can take this new R-10 and observe points from previous (1-2 y/o) jobs - tied with...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Supply chain issue

Had to buy 9v for the shoenstadt. not sure if they were ever $12 / pair. ?????ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Supply chain issue

That made me laugh, and remember this video.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Cases for New Field Codes

I would agree with FD on the whole coloring outside the lines deal.?ÿ Spending an extra twenty seconds spelling out 'Gate Valve 20" - Water'?ÿ for a u...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Subsidence

If it helps any, not this commercial site, but the commercial site to the North, I was on the crew when the building envelope was staked back in '13.?...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Subsidence

Thanks, Bill. Made me do some looking. This is the area.?ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 19
Views: 1300
Reply
RE: Preparing for the 2022 datum

@leegreen That's busier than I want to entertain.?ÿ Not sure what happened there.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Preparing for the 2022 datum

I would be worried that the coordinates were scaled, and didn't move.?ÿ Scaling from the zone origin is as equally valid, as scaling from any other po...

5 years ago
Page 11 / 139