Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
@holy-cow?ÿ Thank you.
Have no idea what I'm posting here, only what I'm seeing and reading lately.?ÿ It looks like you don't have to venture far into the dumb money territ...
They're even selling the little rubber feet now.?ÿ
The sun shade on the GMP 101. read the Leica white paper on prisms, not sure where the sun shade fits in. Don't think they covered that with the sign...
Sitting here this am looking through the graveyard of old Redwing boots for one with the least amount of holes, or at least the most comfortable.?ÿ Th...
Wendell should pin this tweet as a sort of daily affirmation or feel good post for when things start to suck. I might re-read this once a night for a...
I've cleaned the connections on a usb thumb drive a few times to get a connection.?ÿ Not sure what your Parani connections look like. It's a simple qu...
Traverse PC.?ÿ We're not supposed to advertise here, and I'm honestly not trying to but, it's software for surveyors, built by surveyors. They should ...
Did that once for a couple of weeks. Tried to save a dollar by picking the cheapest rate around. Room smelled like an old musty wet dog that needed a ...
Very functional, with a lot of options. Points can be screen picked, or picked individually, or by number range, description. Use a template, create ...
Man, I'm not sure. goals .. ?
It may be just an exercize, and not an actual deliverable product.?ÿ Sounds interesting
It almost looks as though you could combine a number of those shorter courses, with similar bearing, and end up with the other description of seven co...