AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Death of the Perfect Boundary

Nice sharp and clean looking survey plat. Wondering how many people have copied that North arrow for their collection.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Find

I wish I would have never dug up and tied those @#$^$%& capped irons. :-/

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 514
Reply
RE: Rookie Mistake

WookieEasy big fella'. Everyone forgets stuff now and then.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trig Leveling Procedures

"The moment you use a pocket tape for a measure up you lose all your precision, in comparison to trig levelling. "Ahh..I see, "Measure-Up" = H.I. I mi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trig Leveling Procedures

"The moment you use a pocket tape for a measure up you lose all your precision, in comparison to trig levelling. "Why do I get that scared feeling tha...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: TDS Survey Pro Import Feature Code list

"Hello, is this thing on?"No help here, I'm not familiar with Topcon, sorry. If you think you have it bad, try reading some of Beer Legs' and J.D. Jue...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine East 50' of This Lot

This sure seems like the same question.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine East 50' of This Lot

"Typically, a legal says something like .... The East 50 feet of lot three IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PLAT of ....So, the West boundary should be measured...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Unskilled and Unaware of It

Plausible DeniabilityThankfully the board memorialized this in their minutes. Complaint 12-05"..The local firm contacted the subject surveyor and expr...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: The Fruit of my Labor was>>>

Well it's a damn fine hole just the same. And real nice scenery, too. 🙂 :good: :good: :good: From the field crew.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Novel Headright Certificate (Texas)

"This has been a great outrage _________ ______ seise, and the constitution."This has been a great outrage against(?) common seise, and the constitut...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How it's done in the rain forest...

Pssst...Registered, You forgot the tripod. 🙂

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas work

Not pipeline work, but maybe not out of context Employment Listing

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Novel Headright Certificate (Texas)

" ..Ward acquired rights to almost 8,000 acres of Texas land, including 4,428 acres in recognition of the disability he sustained in battle."That sure...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 1/64th corner

Okay, Thanks Moe.

14 years ago
Page 117 / 139