AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
RFB
RFB
@rfb
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 8:06 am
Topics: 80 / Replies: 1423
Reply
RE: Georeferenced images in Carlson, and sources of images

Don't overlook the fact that you can go "the other way". That is, pull your boundaries or any part of your project, into Google Earth. Just set up you...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Coordinates before State Plane

Can you figure out how the government screwed with my naÌøve brain? Negative coordinates?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor Bluetooth FTP

Erik Tonnesen, post: 361612, member: 11333 wrote: Which wire? Android or iPhone? Android.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Improvised Traverse Points

Oh yeah,Cut your own stakes in the field and use strips of your shirt as ribbon. That's how it used to be done.:stakeout:

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor Bluetooth FTP

I use the wire to connect my phone to my tablet, then I can send files back and forth thru e-mail.B-)

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Tablet

We didn't like the Trimble Tablet and went with this Motion Computer.They are good, but I am now looking at this one: XC6 DMSR because it has improved...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Photos through a transit

We have a lot of projects that are phased according to the Bald Eagle nesting activity. We are not allowed within a certain distance for a certain par...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Detectable Warnings

9-13% profile Your lucky! We can not exceed 8% down here! ADA information and technical assistance

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Flat Earth anyone ?

I believe this a political issue, just like the climate change. 😛

11 years ago
Reply
RE: New member Central Fla.

Welcome James. :stakeout:Chuluota here.

11 years ago
Reply
Reply
11 years ago
Reply
RE: Thermal Fax Paper

I printed out, all the programs I wrote, to thermal paper. A couple years later I pulled out the folder to re-input some programs, and they were all g...

11 years ago
Page 1 / 76