AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Renegade2438
Renegade2438
@renegade2438
Free
Joined: September 20, 2011 12:53 pm
Last seen: June 23, 2026 1:57 pm
Topics: 22 / Replies: 68
Reply
RE: Online Virtual LS Fundamentals Class

Thanks. Yes we are in Virginia and he has taken the VAS course. He's looking for more. He came up with the School of PE site on his own. As said in th...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1284
Reply
RE: New FEMA Elevation Certificate

Just a quick review of those that made alternatives, thanks. Unfortunately, they lack the links for the states, date format and the picture and seal l...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 2566
Topic
Reply
RE: Most valuable State License to hold?

Florida. I am already licensed in VA and NC

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Virginia State Specific Exam

To late for an October exam, but if you can't take it then, I would suggest going to the VAS convention and taking their exam review class in April. T...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 543
Reply
RE: Aerial Targets

Here is our first attempt. Target on the ground with rod driven in the middle. 24" x 24"

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Aerial Targets

PS...went to Fast Signs to see if I could get some made......oh they can make them ok...$52 each. WOW!!!

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Aerial Targets

Posted by: Cameron Watson PLS I made a bunch of these.?ÿ Cut a couple sheets of hardboard into 2'x2' squares.?ÿ The black and white is that sticky-bac...

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 60
Views: 4012
Reply
RE: Revisions to the Elevation Certificate

Great time for this.They should have two lines for the flood vent areas. The current line A9c asks for Square Inches, which is ok if its just an openi...

9 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 1075
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 933
Reply
RE: Moving to the dark side - Civil 3D

I demo'd the Carlson stuff last year and to tell you the truth, I didn't like it. Not sure what it was, the stuff just didn't give me that warm fuzzy ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Moving to the dark side - Civil 3D

Thanks.Hoping our transition will go smooth as well.We have been hard core LDD users since I have been in business, have all of our description keys a...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Moving to the dark side - Civil 3D

Thanks for the advice.I will certainly do the licensing research. I would expect, being that I have paid for this already that I could activate things...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1071
Page 1 / 5