Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 29, 2026 7:44 am
It was also handy for beaning your Rod man/slave with when he was lolly-gagging online or focused on his clay tablet….
@gary_g CAD labeling by Underwood….
North arrow from today. 1915 plat of Beaverton. S24, T31N, R34E PM,M- pretty much defunct now.
This is a follow up to the OP.
Also anyone in that area should try Primanti Bros. Almost Famous Tall boy Reuben sammich.
Per Gemini—— In legal descriptions, Point of Beginning (along with Point of Commencement) should generally be capitalized when it refers to a specif...
blasphemy!!!! 😂
If you get a minute, stop at the Univeristy if Pittsburgh- Catheral of Learning.
Last night I reviewed 2 surveys from 1 company- they don’t do too many surveys in this county. I didn’t recognize the name of the draftsman- /submitte...
Unless there was an over-arching reason to aggregate the lots into four distinct tracts, I would do the amended plat, showing the retracement of all 1...
Ours is similar- that’s why we’re called race states.
Thanks @norman-oklahoma for posting the actual NGS calibration diagram. I was mistaken thinking the image that had been posted was the calibration di...
That is correct- it is where a regular 5/8x11 would screw into it. It appears you measured to the slant height index mark. So draw yourself a picture ...
Please clarify your measure up. Was it to the bottom of ant mount, or to some other index point on the receiver?
26o are you using TBC?
@norman-oklahoma in regard to rarity, I was speaking of MT. I’d think they’d be more prevalent in OR, UT and states with high immigration rates in the...
@holy-cow One-of-a-kind but with many iterations…. What was that one near the end? PITATOPOB?