AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Ralphieboy
Ralphieboy
@ralphieboy
Free
Joined: October 21, 2014 10:07 am
Last seen: September 27, 2026 8:05 am
Topics: 11 / Replies: 36
Reply
RE: Notary question

I was an NC notary for a bit years ago, but let it lapse. As I remember, you were not supposed to notarize anything that you had an interest in? I f...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Traverse adjustment by point/coordinates

Thanks all. Prefer to have LSA capability to include GNSS and other ties: probably beyond my excel skills. Again coordinate based without raw file...

3 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: North Carolina bill would create a 'Limited' Professional Land Surveyor

Boundary Surveys are hands and knees in briars and 90 degree weather, digging a hole in the ground, behind a 6' fence that you just scaled: then findi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble SX10-any reviews

I think it does and that the SX-12 has a green one, instead of red? ?ÿI canƒ??t wait until the next gen of scanning total stations. ?ÿHalf the weight,...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trouble finding help...appropriate salary range/expectations

@bstrand Very green here as well and few open sites.?ÿ Statewide, we have mountains on the West and coastal plain on the East. I'm sort of in the mid...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trouble finding help...appropriate salary range/expectations

As one of the ƒ??oath of poverty solo guysƒ?, I can report good success with raising my rates this year. ?ÿLost a few and some have come back. ?ÿWe a...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble access and tablets

@stephen-ward Thanks Stephen. ?ÿSince you have used both, do you find that the quality of video and latency are improved between the older Yuma2 and ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Buying a business

Apex, NC, ?ÿHappy T-day!!

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 523
Reply
RE: Buying a business

A few points I can make from my experience watching other people go through these things and being in business since 2006. At?ÿthe end of the day, a f...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble access and tablets

I hope Iƒ??m not hijacking the conversation but, you guys seem perfect for my questions. I have difficulty with my Yuma 2, in seeing enough detail wit...

6 years ago
Page 1 / 3