AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Ralphieboy
Ralphieboy
@ralphieboy
Free
Joined: October 21, 2014 10:07 am
Last seen: September 27, 2026 8:05 am
Topics: 11 / Replies: 36
Reply
RE: GNSS base + rover for sale

Agreed for the most part on solo. ?ÿIdeally I would love to have another PLS to partner and cover when gone. ?ÿTwo guys that do it all and can combine...

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: GNSS base + rover for sale

It's more the thrill of the hunt for new technology and most times there is productivity and precision to gain.?ÿ Some game changing things in the las...

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: GNSS base + rover for sale

I have a nearly identical set Nate, this is an extra set.?ÿ I am a tech junkie, it keeps me interested enough to keep doing this hard work.?ÿ I cycle ...

6 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 17
Views: 1289
Reply
RE: Tablet to PC connection

The SW comes with the cord. ?ÿItƒ??s like $16 total. ?ÿI prefer a wired connection to?ÿmanage my files in both directions.

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 436
Reply
RE: Trimble S8 for sale

Please post pics of the calibration certificate?

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Stolen equipment database for the public?

Maybe it makes more sense for the manufacturers to do this individually??ÿ Maybe instead of a database of stolen items, one that lists the registered ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Stolen equipment database for the public?

I agree, great work Wendell and others.?ÿ I'm sure this will evolve as we go, as in most things.?ÿ It should/will take a fair amount of vetting before...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Best woods robot

Thanks all.?ÿ I do use the SurvPC/Geomax(Leica), workflow and it works well.?ÿ I was hoping for a magic powered prism or something of the like.?ÿ The ...

6 years ago
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 46
Views: 2075
Topic
Replies: 36
Views: 11301
Reply
RE: SurvPc Autosearch

No worries. I would still like an auto search with a variable delay.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvPc Autosearch

Not sure if this was for Sarah or me, she is the expert/programmer ?????ÿ My question initially was regarding the "search when lost lock" function.?ÿ ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvPc Autosearch

Hi Sarah,   i did purchase Hybrid+ and have used it and am very impressed.  IMHO and being a newbie, suggestions... Make it easier to sta...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 542
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 4 Pro

Hello. ?ÿImagery/scanning looks like the way of the present and future. ?ÿI spent about 3 years mostly testing UAS for Surveying. I got my 107, - it h...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Slam

@old-shatterhand Hello, do you think this is a Survey quality system that would be effective for urban environments and/or topos in the woods?  ...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 840
Reply
RE: Trimble SX10-any reviews

@rover83 Good stuff. Much appreciated!      

7 years ago
Page 2 / 3