AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
profsurveyor
profsurveyor
@profsurveyor
Free
Joined: February 12, 2012 9:20 pm
Topics: 9 / Replies: 33
Reply
RE: Hello from Michigan!

Welcome to the site. I worked in the Grand Rapids and Lansing areas before relocating to Tulsa 9 years ago. Good luck with the business

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Just won the lotto well sort of

paden cash, post: 441783, member: 20 wrote: If it's Oklahoma I wouldn't worry too much about it. Hopefully you (or the folks you paid for the seminar...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 1315
Reply
RE: Licensed in which states

Michigan, Oklahoma and recently Kansas. Most work is in Oklahoma with about 10% being in Kansas. Have not surveyed in Michigan in 8 years but Michig...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 2228
Reply
RE: bad robot topo shots

Jim Frame, post: 369966, member: 10 wrote: In my early robot days (not all that many years ago) I once took over 60 shots to the backsight before noti...

10 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 1026
Reply
RE: Michigan PS Exam Review

Seems like I found a lot of material off the MSPS website under related links. I remembering printing a lot of pages of state statutes. They used to...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Michigan Surveyor

What part of Michigan, I worked in the Grand Rapids area for a long time and would have them look into Exxel Engingeering or Roosien and Associates. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Have you ever found survey gear?

toivo1037, post: 367884, member: 973 wrote: Waaaaaaay back in the woods in a cedar swamp, on a 40 that was chopped into 10s a long time ago, I was ret...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Utility Facility Endorsement Cert.

Paul in PA, post: 349301, member: 236 wrote: Have you been given a blank facility list or an actual list of the utilities and all utility provider inf...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1178
Reply
RE: curve layout

also this is the center line of a 10 foot easement

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1194
Reply
RE: Radiation Hazard

I had my external battery stolen from underneath my base station one time. Left everything else I guess the guy needed an old used battery. Office c...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction Staking

Dan Patterson, post: 332230, member: 1179 wrote: Figure out how long it will take you to do the work (calculate them, stake them, check the fieldwork ...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1524
Reply
RE: Tick Bites in the News Again

Had a bunch of seed ticks on my pants one time so bad that it looked like my pants were moving. Got back to the truck and grabbed the trusty duct tap...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Tocon PS Robot Question

thanks just ran the check and still out over a minute. Looks like it needs to go to the shop.

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 754
Page 1 / 3