AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
pls8xx
pls8xx
@pls8xx
Member
Joined: June 12, 2025 11:48 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 9:50 pm
Topics: 5 / Replies: 163
Reply
RE: Legal principles - Exceptions

I read something last week that inspired me to start this discussion. "A young man knows the rules, but an old man knows the exceptions." Maybe I like...

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 23
Views: 4284
Reply
RE: Perfect measurers versus perfect measurers

A survey of a track is an opinion of the location of three or more lines defining the boundary. It is not clear from the original post whether the con...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Judge threat??

I have seen witnesses limited to yes or no answers. This is more common in cross-examination. A lawyer cannot demand a yes or no answer but he can req...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Building Setbacks on a ROS

I'm not fond of anybody regulating what I must or must not show on a retracement survey plat. Such a document is an affidavit. It conveys the actions ...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Plane Table Surveying - Repro Tables

@mikelv If you are still looking to produce paper hold-down devices, I suggest you look at 3d printing using a hard plastic. Once you have a design...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Station and offset or bearing and distance

To find the location of boundary lines I have often found it useful to start at the beginning. Once Upon a Time there was no R/W, and then there was. ...

1 year ago
Page 9 / 9