Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Bob Port
Free
Joined: November 30, 2010 1:23 pm
Follow
RE: Business Valuation
> Just curious, has anyone gone through the process of determining the value of a surveying company (either as the buyer or seller) and if so: a.) ...
15 years ago
RE: heated exchanged between realtor & surveyor
I'm not sure why the colorado ILC is being ripped on; take for example the New Mexico document called the ILR - Improvement Location Report, that by s...
16 years ago
Forum
RE: I'm tired
> I'm beginning to think as soon as I pay my equipment off, is to sell cars. I think that's where I'm headed. I like surveying but not the consta...
16 years ago
Forum
RE: I'm tired
Hey, there is no need for to attack each other. I think we all are in the same boat, and yes it is filling up. Yes the race to the bottom is occuring....
16 years ago
Forum
RE: What drill?
I've had real good luck using liquid nails for marking offset marks. A little dab on a brass tag does the trick.
16 years ago
Forum
Page 11 / 11
Prev