AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Pawnmaster
Pawnmaster
@pawnmaster
Free
Joined: April 13, 2025 6:47 pm
Last seen: July 14, 2026 5:59 pm
Topics: 3 / Replies: 11
Reply
RE: Trimble 4800

@john-putnam good catch I was under the impression I could use 2 units with internal radios as base rover but that’s not the case, so I need a unit wi...

4 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Trimble 4800

I’m in Canada, and you just need a radio licence top operate.

4 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Trimble 4800

What I need is the 4800 gps receiver with internal radio at 460-470 mhz to match what I have!

5 months ago
Forum
Topic
5 months ago
Forum
Replies: 5
Views: 599
Topic
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 1034
Reply
RE: Really old Nikon Total Station

So I have removed the old connector, no luck identifying it. Attached are only 3 wires, Rx/Tx and power that would have come from the external battery...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Really old Nikon Total Station

@bill93 I don’t know why I thought I wanted RS 233, it is DB9 and I’m guessing they will match at each end?

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Really old Nikon Total Station

@bill93 so would the pin numbering match at the other end on the RS-232 I wonder? I think I could build a cable. I have horse 2 pin connectors and all...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Really old Nikon Total Station

@not-my-real-name thanks for the link I will check them out

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Really old Nikon Total Station

@bill93 I think you are correct, I think if I can figure out which on of the 5 is unused, hopefully it’s the random on that won’t fit the 6 pin layout...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Really old Nikon Total Station

@landbutcher464mhz that is the 6 pin hirose connector not the 5 pin that this machine has . I’m thinking my only option may be to replace the port wit...

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 3147