Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Looking to see if anyone has an old Trimble 4800 kicking around I need to replace one to complete a system I use for layout and property lines on my own property. I have batteries and controllers that will all work
What I need is the 4800 gps receiver with internal radio at 460-470 mhz to match what I have!
FWI, the UHF radio in a 4800 is no longer legal in the US. They were pre narrow banding.
I’m in Canada, and you just need a radio licence top operate.
@pawnmaster In that case, I might have a TrimMark II floating around if you are interested. It was actually part of my 4800 system back in the late 90s.
@john-putnam good catch I was under the impression I could use 2 units with internal radios as base rover but that’s not the case, so I need a unit without the radio and a radio. I have a Trimmark 3 radio but it’s the wrong frequency.
what frequency is you radio? And what would you want for it?