Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 30, 2026 8:43 am
@norman-oklahoma Yeah - that seems like the weird part to me, that they don't all have the same output settings, so they affect the solution different...
@gary_g We looked, but couldn't find any .raw or .rw5 or similar data exports from our Trimble software. We also looked at other formats, but nothing...
Hi Mark @norman-oklahoma: Yep - wondering why the difference between the Trimble and Topcon outputs from the Starnet converters and how to change it...
@mightymoe Thanks.?ÿ Yes - the deeds for the ROW reference simple curves, while the track map shows spirals.?ÿ Would make sense that the lines aren't ...
@leegreen Good catch.?ÿ That makes sense.?ÿ Thanks!
Just got a call from a technical representative from Microsurvey who is well aware of the issue.?ÿ Super nice guy and seemed to want to help.?ÿ Whoo h...
Magnet Field, yes.?ÿ In speaking with the Microsurvey folks, they tell me that there isn't a converter on their end (like for most other formats) and ...
Ok - so I ran it with that ITRF stuff chopped out, and starnet seemed to like it just fine.?ÿ The coordinates seem reasonable, and check with my groun...
Thanks Mark.?ÿ I'm on 9.1 already.?ÿ They do say there is a 9.1a available.?ÿ I'll try that.?ÿ In the meantime, I'll see what I can do with my chopped...
OK - so I pulled up an old file, saw that the following was additional in my new file, cut it out of the new file as a test, and Starnet took it.?ÿ I'...
Here is the job posting, since it won't let me link directly to the posting (just to the page it is on): COWLITZ COUNTY invites applications for the p...
Around here (WA), the early settlers (1854 territorial legislature setup) were pretty keen on roads for security and commerce concerns.?ÿ Our board of...