Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
If you can really low bid the jobs, you might drive the other guy out of business trying to match. I'm not advocating doing it, but it sure would be...
Fond memories of the county fair when my boys were little, the oldest was in FFA. Near as I can remember the youngest wanted to sit under the stairs...
I too have an HP printer and it's a real love-hate relationship. I have several times used HP support for issues that have popped up. I think it cos...
Probably not allowed these days. But cotton picker spindles were set in cl of gravel roads for property corners. They eventually paved those old roads...
When I was with the highway department we used a single-bit ax with a 30" handle. It personalized our "holes" in that they were around 5" squares. ...
@paden-cash Did he invite you to follow him into the crapper to take care of certain duties involving TP? That was the running joke during his re...
@paden-cash That is an awful story. Just goes to show that Paden Cash will tell about his screw ups as well as his successes. I think I would try...
I was staking an outfall sanitary sewer once along the flat bottom area adjacent to a local river. This was back-in-the-day of tape and transit surve...