AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: Civil 3d couple questions

@steinhoff well i am asking myself that same question. If its a plat or put on paper thats one thing. But if our data is going somewhere like this job...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3d couple questions

@steinhoff I experimented with several different ways today. I found that ddunits was impact on ddinsert or even coly paste . I learned how to select ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Vincennes University Surveying Summer Camp

That is awesome. I have seen different ideas engaging the younger generations. FFA in one state did some hosting of middle school and high school stud...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Impromptu math lesson.....

@holy-cow wow. Geezers. Well maybe they got him some help. Ya just never know I reckon.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Impromptu math lesson.....

@holy-cow good grief he started a fire and the helped put it out. Sounds llike he missed his calling and should have gone i to that p word. Create a p...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Impromptu math lesson.....

@jitterboogie you to. Have a great one. I am going to walk into the woods and bang my head against a tree as i have been fighting civil 3d all day. Da...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Impromptu math lesson.....

@holy-cow Oh you are giving me flashbacks. When I first went to the agency and first started doing orbits and EOP. I had to go back and re learn scie...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Impromptu math lesson.....

Nicely done. Good to see those in the field doing comps. A big topic now days. I believe a lot more surveyors are seeing that they have brought all th...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Bipod maintenance

Bipods are a necessary evil. No matter the brand it takes time to keep them in adjustment and care maintenance. Thanks for posting. I had taken an old...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: ERROR - GNSS Obersvation Node 'PointRecord' is Invalid

@rover83 I have seen issues when a crew is in a scale 1.0000 only job and launch the vrs survey style get no coords and then realize something is wron...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's pro tip

@jimcox thank you.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's pro tip

@rover83 hey thanks. I will look that up.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveys, Guns, and Racism ... Oh my!

@on_point I have had guns pulled on me several times surveying. Tires shot on company truck in Colorado. I was not even on the persons property. Shotg...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's pro tip

Now we need a mouse pad and bracket connected to the rod. Wonder if my wireless mouse would work. This would be handy when sitting in the truck doing ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble S6 with TSC2

@jimcox My John Deere dealer told me the same thing about my tractor. But the money has not come yet. Lol. Yes it would not take to many jobs to recou...

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Trimble S6 with TSC2

They are good instruments for sure. If you out them in a soft case for long wooded and hills and swamp traverse’s they are not heavy. But that yellow...

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Cyclone scanning software question

@totalsurv thank you. I kinda figured it was not a quick learning curve. Thank you. I am sure once I figure out which one and how they are collecting ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble S6 with TSC2

Accuracy specs 3” 5” etc. also is it active target enabled by chance. I remember the first ones may or may not have been able to use a multi trac targ...

4 years ago
Forum
Topic
Topic
Page 84 / 139