AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: NGS webinar 22 June 2023 transitioning to new NSR

@geeoddmike I will pass that advice on. Great idea. For sure.

3 years ago
Reply
3 years ago
Reply
RE: Green Flagging

I use to add that stuff to every FILL stake especially the slope stakes and slope stake offsets. Fill green like money. The. Red in cuts. Contractor...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Filing date or execution date for senior rights determination

This is good stuff for me to learn as i am preparing for licensure. This site is awesome. Now i will take some aspirin so my brain can rest. The more ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Inverse Between Points with SPCs

@field-dog you would use the convergence angle to go from grid bearing to geodetic bearing based on that datum. Then use the laplace correction to get...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS vs Total Station and True North?

@rj-schneider love it. I get a kick out of all the names for smelly things lol. But when i was in elementary school my teacher always pointed to the ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS vs Total Station and True North?

You can get the EOP information from the naval observatory as well so that you can enter the chandeler cycle into the equations. Just FYI. Oh how I r...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Inverse Between Points with SPCs

@field-dog I was there to support the wife and wrangle kids. I know trimble javad hexagon etc. I imagine carlson and others were there also. But I ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Inverse Between Points with SPCs

@field-dog hey on NGS site there are numerous videos presentations on datums coordinates systems etc along with all the publications. It cost you no...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Inverse Between Points with SPCs

@field-dog you keep learning. Thats what it is all about. This site is great for this. We never stop learning and as soon as we think we have it all ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Inverse Between Points with SPCs

@field-dog ok so grid state plane coords are just plane coordinates simple math. Not necessarily geodetic. Only time a extra step comes in for computa...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Inverse Between Points with SPCs

Are you wanting a grid inverse from the spc ? If so distance is equal to north - north squared plus east - east squared add take square root. Make yo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Link Traverse Survey Closing Error Beyond Allowable

What Norman has said for sure. Is it angular only how does the distance check?

3 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: GNSS/TS Traverse with Trimble Access

@baba234 I have been using the power hour’s YouTube channel and elearning and such. Been slf teaching myself as much as possible. Help menu etc. I thi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Grid or true north?

@dougie t-T. Thats how lol. Love the meme

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Best units for tree canopy

@fugarewe Spoofing usually when done is easy to catch. I have been spoofed many times while in the service. Doing static and ppk rtk etc. usually the...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Data Transfer

@bstrand I have had no issues with multiple 4hr files full constellation. From the r12 and r10. To the tsc7. But I guess if he has longer files and 1 ...

3 years ago
Page 74 / 139