AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: Alternatives to Civil 3d

@gary_g Oh wow. I know they have some good training materials and videos online as well. I have heard from several people the support is top notch ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Virginia FS and PS exam

So you do not need permission to take the FS exam from the board. You can just sit for that FS exam and take it directly through NCEES. Especially if ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Practice Finding Nawth

@john-hamilton That is neat. We just always went out and the sky became clearer as we had observing fluid. . I might have to find a good T-3 to have...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 3" S7 Robot (w/ Video) includes 360 Prism and TSC3 (Access & Roads)

What is the angle accuracy on that S7. What are the hours on it. Also on the tsc3 and access what is the version and does it still have the codes? So ...

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Alternatives to Civil 3d

I am no cad guy so not very helpful. However i have been researching and talking with different people and Traverse PC seems to be a good platform. No...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Control Monument Costs

@norman-oklahoma whenever i go back home to visit family in MS I always get with my buddy who surveys and bring a few cotton picker spindles as we cal...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS webinar 22 June 2023 transitioning to new NSR

@brad-ott well she doesn’t send those out she helps but she does send emails for training when someone signs up. Hey I appreciate her very much as wel...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 781
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 947
Reply
RE: NGS webinar 22 June 2023 transitioning to new NSR

This link will take you to NGS to subscribe for emails FYI. emails for News for webinars for training for GPS on BM Once you sign up you will ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS webinar 22 June 2023 transitioning to new NSR

This link will take you to NGS to subscribe for emails FYI. emails for News for webinars for training for GPS on BM Once you sign up you will ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS webinar 22 June 2023 transitioning to new NSR

This link will take you to NGS to subscribe for emails FYI. emails for News for webinars for training for GPS on BM Once you sign up you will ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS webinar 22 June 2023 transitioning to new NSR

@geeoddmike i received mine through email yesterday afternoon. Fyi. I signed up years ago. But i have no idea how there emails do I assume some batch...

3 years ago
Page 73 / 139