AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: Unable to find a surveyor for the past 9 months!

@gstritter sounds good. Glad to help

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unable to find a surveyor for the past 9 months!

I may have a guy to do this for you. He does small side work on the weekends. I don’t know him but one of my colleagues that is in that state does. I ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Line

@mightymoe so true. I can on average run 2.5 head per acre. Now thats paying attention etc. i have ran 4 head per acre with daily moves on a below ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Line

It is funny. Good grass not enough cows poor grass to many cows. Building a herd is not cheap. I started from scratch and still developing my herd. Lo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice on Pricing Repeat Clients

@chris-bouffard grandma always had tissues because she knew we would need to blow our nose. She always had an umbrella under her seat because at some ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Fish Tales

@not-my-real-name i gotcha.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Fish Tales

I still have chaining pins 3 and 1/4 set. Chain holder for those with soft hands and 2 tensioners. They might need to be checked. I probably still hav...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Road record reports the road is built on the section line

@bill93 I was just being sarcastic but i am with you. I miss the PLSs work. I am having my own struggles here in a colonial state fun but tough. No mo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Fish Tales

@not-my-real-name That was not uncommon. However thats not what you stated. You simply stated that tape was more accurate than edmi at distances unde...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Fish Tales

That depends. Type of edmi how it was designed and the wave lenth of the signals. The accuracy of said edmi. The centering ability of edmi and the ta...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Road record reports the road is built on the section line

Looks like all you need to do is Wiggle in on that line spline or whatever. Lol was it just a pencil whipped survey.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How long does it take?

@bstrand I started today on a deed getting some of the work done making notes for my crew that is heading down. It has not one bearing nor a exact di...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: For the collectors: Help with dating Thomas Whitney compass

That is awesome. One of the things on my bucket list before i kick it he bucket is to gather some old antique equipment like this. Great find i am sur...

3 years ago
Page 66 / 139