AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: What a Friday. Another first with Trimble Access

Yeppers. It is actually a sweet set up really no matter how you go about it. Because you can remove the blunder of typing so much in this case. It’s t...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What a Friday. Another first with Trimble Access

They probably use a suffix to use notepad find and replace before going into cad. Much easier and a space is not an issue. Now if you bring the data b...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What a Friday. Another first with Trimble Access

It does have a duplicate point warning if the points are in a job already. However if you are linked to a job say a csv file then it doesn’t warn you....

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What a Friday. Another first with Trimble Access

Yeah I use a prefix always for staked points it prevents that issue and is automatic. I also when doing comps add an alpha character as well. So say s...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What a Friday. Another first with Trimble Access

So I figured out what I did. I think when I was going over the details of the 4 rounds between the two new points I somehow tapped the do not use opti...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How much does it cost...

Thanks. Goood information for a green horn like me to know.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Invalid Leap Second TBC

Well all I know is I have checked many files and different versions of Trimble Access. Everything that starts in 2024 has this issue in two states. Th...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Invalid Leap Second TBC

Seems they need to fix this bug. lol. I have a ticket into my dealer about this. Still no word

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What a Friday. Another first with Trimble Access

We were around steel buildings conveyors running above but gps search from the 2d setting of internal on tsc7 and tweaking search window. So my crew c...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How much does it cost...

Chris is NJ one of the only states where the LS actually rules in regards to boundaries vs lawyers and judges on determining the boundaries. I might b...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: New equipment purchase

I did use that for sure. I also made sure the prism was facing directly to gun on all shots as well. All I know we were pulling diagonals with steel t...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What a Friday. Another first with Trimble Access

I am hoping I just did something dumb not having my my cheating glasses on and disabled something while I was looking at residues. Hopefully I can fig...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What a Friday. Another first with Trimble Access

Yeah When robots started getting in every day crews hands I was training and a supply for a trimble distributor. I had had experience using robots in ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What a Friday. Another first with Trimble Access

So true. Yes Chris has always had some very wise comments for sure. I will have to admit this past summer I became very humbled. I have always been ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What a Friday. Another first with Trimble Access

I am with you on the safety aspect for sure. I think my new boss sorta came from the one man crew and is trying to implement that. But I have only agr...

3 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Surveyor growth

Yeah he is one smart cookie. Old school. We solved another issue today so an extra hour or so but we came together on how to move forward. Now I get t...

3 years ago
Page 41 / 139