AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 2:08 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 611
Reply
RE: Where am I?

You're at the beach.

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 398
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 1013
Reply
RE: Rotating view in paper space without affecting coordinates

I use UCS, but never in the same drawing as the model. What I do is XREF (attach) the model I want to rotate into a new drawing, and create paper spac...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station calibration accuracy

@james-fleming Since the time the Internet first arrived, it has evolved to the point where you learn every meaning has changed to either the name o...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Legal Description Formatting

Seriously, I have a problem with written deed descriptions. The way they place the grantee's name in all capital letters and bold type may be some kin...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Legal Description Formatting

LetsBeCoolandEliminateSpacesBetweenWordsTOO!

3 years ago
Reply
RE: My First Observed Pin Cushion

@jitterboogie No. It’s in the woods.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 954
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 1556
Reply
RE: Weathering

This topic didn't start out being about malicious destruction of survey monuments, but here in Massachusetts it's a crime, and the punishment is jail ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Weathering

@holy-cow That may be true where you practice, but not so in my jurisdiction. While the contractor may dig the hole and place the bound there, it wa...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Weathering

@jitterboogie One monument in particular that we found while surveying near the installation of a new utility pole was reported to the City Engineeri...

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 914
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 18
Views: 1456
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 465
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 1959
Reply
RE: Favorite found monument.

Surveying a boundary of a parcel whose only description was triangular shape and iron pipe corners. I thought the instrument looked good with the sun...

3 years ago
Page 18 / 62