AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 2:08 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Reply
RE: Is it a Subdivision?

The two parcels are described in the same deed. I need to draw a map of the proposed construction on the parcel with the garage. The owner wants to bu...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 26
Views: 3712
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 1130
Reply
Reply
RE: Grammar School

Yes, It was a subdivision drawn in 1965. Approved with no monuments of the roads or the lots.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Grammar School

I live in Massachusetts and I think the name is way too long.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Elev. Cert: Machinery and Equipment servicing the building

I always list everything I see in the basement that can be considered equipment and I've not had a problem. I do not link there is a list.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Grammar School

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Grammar School

You can spell cat with a K and you can spell boys with a Z... It's still incorrect.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Grammar School

I check those places and all spell Iroquois correctly.

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 11
Views: 799
Reply
RE: Field Checking a tribrach

Exactly why I use these exclusively.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Plotter Replacement Recommendations

I hope you have better luck with your new printer.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Plotter Replacement Recommendations

What does this mean? "...so it would be nice to have to constantly have ink drying up in the print heads."

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Plotter Replacement Recommendations

I replaced the print head on my HP T120 and it wasn't a big project. Also, it was recommended to me that I leave the printer on to prevent the ink car...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Aluminum Disk in Asphalt

Hi, and thank you everyone. The point we are setting is in a driveway. I have tried setting one in a road. It wasn't a high traffic volume road.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1259
Reply
RE: Which answer is correct?

Since there is no operator between the number 2 and the parenthesis the answer is 3(3).

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Locating the origin of state plane coordinates

The origin of our state plane coordinate system is codified. Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 97. Section 12. For the purpose of more precisely de...

3 years ago
Page 16 / 62